Ten Commandments & Golden Rule by Prophet James Meredith - Ole Miss 1962
- You shall not have gods besides me.
- You shall not make any image.
- You shall not take the name of God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it Holy.
- Honor your father and mother.
- You shall not kill.
- You shall not commit adultery.
- You shall not steal.
- You shall not lie.
- You shall not covet your neighbor's house.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!
God's Message for Our Time by Prophet James Meredith
- Only the family of God can solve the problems of our time.
- You should train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.
- The African proverb says - it takes a village to raise a child.
- God's plan - every black church in Mississippi should take responsibility for each child born within two miles of every church.
- Each church should keep a record of every child from birth to age 21.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure! Spare the Rod, Spoil the Child!